Do you want to take a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop but don’t know how? Don’t worry; we’re here to help. This guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of taking screenshots on a Toshiba laptop. Plus, we will show you some tips and tricks that can make the process even easier!
How to Screenshot on Toshiba Laptop | 4 Methods
Toshiba laptops come with a wide range of features, making them a popular choice for both business and personal use. One of the most useful features is the ability to take screenshots.
Screenshots can be used to capture an important image or document or to provide visual instructions for a task. There are several different ways to take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop, and the method you use will depend on your needs. With these methods at your disposal, you’ll be able to capture any image or document you need.
Method One: Take a Screenshot Using Keyboard Commands
Taking a screenshot is a handy way to capture what’s on your screen without using a camera or other external device. And while there are several ways to take a screenshot, using keyboard commands is often the quickest and easiest method.
- To take a screenshot using keyboard commands, make sure that the screen you want to capture is visible.
- Press the “Windows Logo + PrtScn” buttons on your Toshiba laptop’s keyboard. This button is usually located in the top-right corner of the keyboard, next to the “F12” key.
- You will save the screenshot to your computer’s Pictures file.
Method Two: Take a screenshot of an active window
Here’s how to do it:
- First, make sure that everything you want to include in the screenshot is visible on your screen.
- Then, press the “Print Screen” button on your keyboard. This button is usually located near the top-right corner of the keyboard.
- Next, open an image editing program (such as Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop) and paste the screenshot into the program by pressing “Ctrl+V” on your keyboard.
- Finally, save the image to your computer by pressing “Ctrl+S” on your keyboard.
And that’s all there is to it! You can take a screenshot using nothing more than your keyboard by following these simple steps.
Method Three: Take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool
The Snipping Tool is a great way to take a screenshot of anything on your screen. To use it, follow these steps:
- Open the Snipping Tool by searching for it in the start menu.
- Once it’s open, click on the New button to take a screenshot.
- Select the area you want to capture using one of the four snipping modes: free-form, rectangular, window, or full-screen.
- Once you’ve selected the area, you want to capture, release the mouse button, and the screenshot will be automatically saved.
- You can now edit your screenshot using the tools in the Snipping Tool or save it to your computer for later use.
Method 4: Take a Screenshot Using a Screen Recorder
If you need to take a screenshot of your screen, one option is to use a screen recorder. Snagit is a screen recorder with built-in tools for capturing still images and videos.
- To use Snagit, open the program and click on the Capture button. You can choose to capture an image or record a video from there.
- If you choose to Capture an Image, you can select the screen area you want to capture. You can also add text, arrows, or highlight areas of the image.
- Once you are finished, click on the Save button to save the image. If you choose to record a video, Snagit will start recording as soon as you click on the Record button.
- To stop recording, click on the Stop button.
- You can then preview the video and make any necessary edits before saving it.
Empire Laptops is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
- How to Increase Laptop Battery Life: 8 (Proven) Tips to Extend Your Battery’s Lifespan - July 15, 2022
- Comparison of The 10 Best Laptops with 16GB RAM - November 25, 2021
- 9 Best Laptops with Stylus Support: Compare Features & Specs - November 24, 2021